Step 1: Decide Your Game Play Party Date and Time
First things first—decide the date and time of your game play party. Once you know this important info, you can book your reservation.
- Topgolf Birmingham charges per guest for each event. (Example: If you have 30 guests, you pay for 30 guests.)
- Event price varies based on the date and time of your event.
- Service fees and taxes are not included.
Here’s a breakdown of prices and time slots:
- $20 per guest: Mon.-Thurs. Open-Noon, Sun. All Day
- $40 per guest: Mon.-Thurs. 5PM-Close
- $45 per guest: Fri.-Sat. Noon-Close
Step 2: Select Your Menu
No holiday party is complete without some tasty eats. And believe me when I say that Topgolf Birmingham pulls out all the stops when it comes to food. Their menu is created by professional chefs after all.
The second step to take when booking a party at Topgolf Birmingham is: select your menu.
There are three menus to choose from—each more delicious than the last. Here’s a peek at each:
If your event begins before 4PM, the Festive Bites menu is your ideal choice because it features lots of finger foods and nibblies. Some include:
- Cheese and charcuterie
- Cheese macaroni bites
- Braised beef sliders
- Buffalo chicken dip
- Tortilla chips
Price: $32 per person
This menu is a bit more upscale with lots of great items. In fact, this may just be my favorite party menu at Topgolf Birmingham. Here are a few selections that explain why:
- Spinach and goat cheese salad with cranberries and candied pecans
- Broccoli cheddar mac ’n’ cheese
- Roasted squash medley
- Injectable donut holes with chocolate and raspberry filling
Price: $39 per person
Premium Holiday Feast
If you choose this menu, your guests are sure to be wowed. It features:
- Winter greens salad with Gala apples, grapes, candied pecans and avocado dressing
- Seared petite beef tenderloin medallions with brandied mushroom cream
- Boursin chicken with pesto cream, potato puree, roasted carrots and parmesan Brussel sprouts
- Sweet yeast rolls with whipped butter
- Injectable donut holes with chocolate raspberry filling.
Price: $48 per person
Step 3: Enhance Your Experience
Want to kick your party up a notch? When you reach step 3 you can enhance your experience.
Topgolf Birmingham offers a number of event add-ons that will add some zing to your holiday party. Add-ons include:
- Private bar with a variety of beverage selections, such as spirits, wine and draft, premium and domestic beers.
- Topgolf Coach who will provide your guests with best-in-class instructions on how to improve their golf game.
- Event mementos which will provide your guests with a special holiday edition gift.
Party Package Add-Ons
Want your party to go down in history as the ultimate bash? Then consider tacking on one of these holiday packages to your event.
All holiday packages include:
- 3 hours of Topgolf game play
- Menu selection from Topgolf holiday options
- Game demonstration
- Lifetime Memberships for all guests
- Complimentary golf clubs
- Reserved bays
- Bottomless fountain soda, iced tea and water
- Dedicated catering staff
One of the cool parts of the holiday package is Topgolf Birmingham’s Holiday Game Enhancement that adds extra game options like TopTrivia and TopRelay to your party’s entertainment list.
But the best part is that while your guests party hardy, they’ll also be helping a great cause! For $15 per person, a portion of each holiday game enhancement benefits Toys for Tots in the Birmingham community.
Late-Night Holiday Party Package
Want to keep the festivities rolling late into the night? For a limited time only, you can add the Late-Night Holiday Party Package to your event.
Your guests will enjoy two hours of Topgolf game play, food and beverage prepaid credit ($10 per guest) and a savory sweet menu.
- Price starts at $43.50 per person.
- Event must start after 9:30PM
- Valid for groups of 12+.
Get the Party Started