Do you dream of living in one of downtown Birmingham’s amazing condos? The time is now, because H2 Real Estate has five that are fresh on the market in the John Hand, City Federal, Burger-Phillips and 2600 Highland buildings. Read on for a peek inside these incredible spaces.
It’s hard not to be wooed by the John Hand building. Renovated in 2000, its condos flew off the market at rapid speed.
Well, amazing news! One of these fab condos is back on the market and just waiting to be snatched up!
“Living downtown offers so many fun and new experiences from great restaurants to entertainment. Also, there is a wonderful group of active residential ‘Downtowners’ who are on the pulse of what’s happening along with hosting socials to meet your neighbors.”Resident of John Hand Building
- Address: 2000 Morris Ave, Birmingham, AL 35203
- Unit: #910
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Price: $409,900
- Features: hardwood floors, fireplace, 24-hour security and doorman, views of downtown Birmingham
What Makes the John Hand So Fab?
- It’s full of history. Located on the Heaviest Corner of the Earth on Morris Avenue, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
- It featured the oldest revolving doors in Alabama. Take a historic spin through them when you visit!
- It’s within walking distance to all major downtown attractions—Railroad Park, Regions Field, The Essential, Carrigan’s Public House, etc.
- Its lobby is ensconced in marble. Oh-so chic!
- Guests in town? Reserve one of the John Hand’s top-notch hotel rooms.
- It includes a fitness room inside the building, so you can get your fitness on without straying far from home.
Historic. Classic. More modern amenities and perks than you can count. Is there any wonder the City Federal Building in Birmingham is such a sought-after place to live?
Lucky you, there are two condos for sale!
Address: 2024 2nd Ave, Birmingham, AL 35203
Units: #703 and #803
Price: #703–$294.900; #803–$319.900
Features: large master bedroom with double vanities and walk-in closet, hardwood floors, views of downtown Birmingham, secured parking that connects to the building, secured concierge
What Makes City Federal So Cool?
- It was constructed in 1913, standing 27 stories tall.
- It was at one time the tallest Neo-classic skyscraper in the Southeast.
- It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
- It’s within walking distance to businesses, restaurants and entertainment—Paramount Bar, McWane Science Center, The Pizitz.
Urban, luxury apartments in downtown Birmingham. We must be talking about the Burger-Phillips.
Newly renovated, you’ll be awed by its sleek, modern vibe and its incredible location to work and play in the Magic City.
- Address: 1914 3rd Ave N., Birmingham, AL 35203
- Unit: #201
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Price: $289,900
- Features: large windows, open living room, secured parking included in attached parking deck, views of downtown Birmingham
What Makes the Burger-Phillips Rock?
- It was constructed in 1924 and runs six stories tall.
- It’s located near Birmingham’s Financial district, Southside and UAB.
- It still features some of its historic characteristics, including original brick work and terra-cotta trim.
- It’s within walking distance to some of Birmingham’s best restaurants, bars and theatres—Blueprint on 3rd, OvenBird, Alabama Theatre.
Located just outside downtown Birmingham in Southside’s Highland Park, you’ll find the 2600 Highland building. And it is a beauty.
Built in 2007, it’s one of the newer condos in the area and it’s just minutes away from all of the Magic City’s greatest spots.
Address: 2600 Highland Ave S Birmingham, AL 35205
Features: spacious master bathroom with jetted tub, walk-in shower and double vanities, balcony, community pool, fitness center, secured parking and building concierge
Why Is 2600 Highland So Luxurious?
- Built in 2007, it is one of the newer condos downtown.
- Along with numerous amenities, the exterior of the building features gorgeous finishes
- It sits right across the street from charming Rhodes Park.
- It’s seconds away from favorite local restaurants like Highlands Bar & Grill, Rojo and Galley and Garden.
More Condos Coming Soon
Two condos that are the latest talk of the town are the New Ideal and Avenue A.
Renderings for the New Ideal were recently revealed and included some new additions, such as:
- A more spacious interior courtyard on the second story
- 3 more micro units
Avenue A is currently in the building stage with framing well under way on the first of four buildings. Each building at Avenue A will feature seven townhomes.
They are already being snatchedup, too! Currently, only two remain. Click here for a more in-depth look at Avenue A.
Make It Happen
Are you swooning over these incredible spaces? H2 Real Estate can make your dream of living in downtown Birmingham come true.