Hey Birmingham! The new school year is quickly approaching and where’s the best place to go before is starts? The beach, obviously. ResortQuest offer the perfect getaway to many beautiful locations with fun activities, restaurants, amenities and more.
Need another reason? Save up to 25% right now for your stay of three or more nights. Here are 5 eye-popping reasons you need to go now.
School, football and work demands all pile up in the fall. Now is the perfect time to squeeze in one more fun vacation with your family before summer is over, and here are some reasons why!
1. Fantastic family fun
- Best place to go: Tidewater
- Attractions: The SkyWheel, Kartona, Pier Park, Shipwreck Island Water Park, Wonderworks, Ripleys and more!
- About: Now is the time to visit all of the awesome family attractions before they close. Tidewater Beach Resort is within walking distance to some of Panama City Beach’s best night-life, dining and shopping. When you need an escape from the sun, grab a bite to eat at one of the many dining establishments, or catch a movie at The Grand. Book now!
Distance from Birmingham: ~4 hrs 33 min
2. Book a luxury getaway
- Best place to go: The Pointe
- About: Offering luxurious accommodations at beautiful Inlet Beach, The Pointe is a boutique, hotel-style resort with bold aesthetics, exceptional amenities and picturesque scenery located at the entrance to Scenic Highway 30A’s distinguished east end. Book now!
Distance from Birmingham: ~ 4 hrs 23 min
3. Enjoy some serenity & seclusion
- Best place to go: SunDestin
- About: Some schools have already started back or are about to, making this the perfect spot for less crowded beaches. Located in central Destin and on its own beautiful beach, SunDestin offers easy access to all of Destin’s many recreational facilities, including fine dining, fishing and golfing. Book now!
Distance from Birmingham: ~ 4 hrs 19 min
4. Float on the lazy river
- Best place to go: Waterscape
- About: Squeeze in some final relax time before the craziness of school and fall sports starts back. Its great location, various amenities, a seasonal kids club and fun water features make Waterscape unrivaled on the Emerald Coast. The three beautiful blue swimming pools, waterfall and a lazy river set the scene for family fun. Book now!
Distance from Birmingham: ~4 hrs 9 min
5. Get healthy and active fun
- Best place to go: High Pointe
- About: Stay active with free kayak, paddle board and bike rentals and experience the upscale shops, restaurants and events of Rosemary and Alys Beach all within a five-minute walk. With shuffleboard courts, tennis courts, a children’s playground area, a seasonal gulf-side bar and grill and seasonal children activities, this resort truly has something for everyone. Book now!
Distance from Birmingham: ~4 hrs 26 min
What are you waiting for Birminghamians? Book your dream end-of-summer getaway with ResortQuest now!
Save up to 25% for your stay of three nights or more!