Read Time 2 Minutes
It’s National Rosé Day, and we plan on celebrating with frosé alllllll day. Frosé is simply frozen rosé, and possibly the perfect summer drink. Here’s where to find it in Birmingham, plus more rosé specials and favorites to celebrate National Rosé Day!
Find the Frosé
Cat-n-Bird in Chelsea
- 11661 Old Hwy 280 | Chelsea, Alabama 35043
- Weekend Hours: Open to the public on Saturdays from 10-6 and by appointment.
Use code BHAMNOW for 10% off! They have a whole list of wine slushies (!!!!) including the Frosé, Wine-a-rita, Peach Bellini and Wine-itos—all $8. Check out their full list of wine offerings here. Bonus: every bottle is handmade.
Greenhouse in Homewood
- 1017 Oxmoor Road, Suite 111 | Homewood, Alabama 35209
- Weekend Hours: Friday-Saturday 7AM-9PM, Sunday 8AM-3PM
They just opened this weekend for training! Their menu ranges from frosé, slushies, and smoothies, to hearty sandwiches, salads and soups! Find out more about them here.
The Roof at the Redmont Hotel
- 2101 Fifth Avenue North | Birmingham, AL 35203
- Weekend Hours: Friday-Saturday 4PM-2AM, Sunday 4PM-11PM
The Roof at the Redmont LOVES rosé. They offer both frosé and regular rosé—And they even have a Rosé on the Roof event every Wednesday with live music and half priced bottles. Bonus: They are the only bar in the state with the entire Rosé family from Chateau D’Esclans (Whispering Angel). Fancy huh?
Roots and Revelry in TJ Tower
- 1623 2nd Ave N Suite B | Birmingham, AL 35203
- Weekend Hours: Friday-Saturday 11AM-10PM, Sunday 10AM-3PM
Roots & Revelry is one of our favorite spots downtown—mainly because of their fun cocktails and sweet patio. Celebrate Rosé Day with their Thyme Frosé, probably the most Insta worthy frosé on this list. *See picture above.
Rosé Alllll Day
Rosé Sangria at Babalu
- 2808 7th Ave S #117 | Birmingham, AL 35233
- Weekend Hours: Friday-Saturday 11AM-11PM, Sunday 11AM-9PM
100% down for any kind of cocktail hybrid. Especially this rosé and sangria one at Babalu in Lakeview! They have $4 sangrias on Thursdays—if you can wait that long.
House Wine: Pride Sparkling Rosé Tasting at LeNell’s Beverage Boutique
- 1208 32nd Street North | Birmingham, AL 35234
- When: Sunday, June 9, 2019 4PM-5:30PM CDT
LeNell’s Beverage Boutique is turning one! They are celebrating with SO many tastings and discounts—%10 off or buy an entire case for %20 off. They are donating $1 off each can sold this week to go towards a scholarship for an LGTBQIAP+ person of color to attend teacher training with the local organization Yoga Unbound. So, if you want to celebrate AND support a cause don’t miss it.