Birmingham offers its people just about everything they could ever need: impeccable restaurants, great music, active nightlife and amazing shopping. Whether you are on the hunt for a gift, a new outfit or just in the mood to browse, there is a boutique for you in just about every neighborhood in this city.
From Woodlawn to Hoover we have gathered all the top boutiques for you! Check out our complete guide + interactive map below:
- Kanzi: Kanzi is Birmingham’s newest fair trade business. Kanzi’s mission is to create sustainable sources of income for East African artisans and communities.
2817 Central Ave. Homewood, AL 35209
Mon-Fri: 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. / Sat and Sun: Closed
- Pink Tulip: Pink Tulip is a women’s clothing store in the Soho business district with two other locations in the Birmingham area. Offering a wide variety of clothing, accessories and delicates.
2848 18th Street S. Homewood, AL 35209
Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. -6 p.m. / Sun: Closed
- Ambiance: Ambiance is a clothing, gift and home decor shop in the Soho business district. Ambiance offers a large variety of merchandise like clothing, home goods, candles and more.
2808 18th St S. Homewood, AL 35209
Mon-Sat: 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. / Sun: 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Soca: Soca offers a variety of contemporary women’s apparel and jewelry, along with a vast collection of designer denim.
2824 18th Street South Birmingham, AL 35209
Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. / Sun: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mia Moda: Mia Moda is a women’s boutique that offers a wide variety of fun women’s apparel and accessories, and describes itself as the “perfect place for mothers and daughters to shop together!”
1425 Montgomery Hwy.# 105, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216
Mon. – Sat: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. / Sun: 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Manhattan South: Manhattan South is a charming boutique tucked in Vestavia that brings the laidback style of the West Coast to the south.
3122 Heights Village, Birmingham, AL 35243
Mon.- Fri.: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. / Sat.: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. / Sun.: Closed
- A’mano : A’mano also offers a wide variety of handcrafted art, pottery, glassworks and gift items.
281 Rele St. Birmingham, AL 35223
Mon.- Sat: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. / Sun: Closed
(205) 871 – 9093
- B. Prince: B. Prince is an upscale apparel, shoe and accessory boutique that is known for its excellent customer service and client care.
271 Rele St., Mountain Brook, AL 35213
Mon. – Sat: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. / Sun: Closed
(205) 871 – 1965
- Etc.: Etc. has long been the South’s premier destination for one-of-a kind designer jewelry and accessories and it is the best place to find that statement or keepsake piece of jewelry or accessory you have been looking for.
2726 Cahaba Rd., Mountain Brook, AL 35223
Mon. – Sat: 10 a.m. – 5p.m. / Sun: Closed
- Club Duquette: Club Duquette is a young mom-and-pop store, selling handmade candles, offering a comfortable lounge space in the back and plenty of Levis for men and women to choose from.
17 55th PL S, Birmingham, AL 35212
Mon.: Closed / T-F: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. / Sat: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. /
Sun: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sozo Trading Co.: Sozo Trading Co. sells upscale thrift items, merchandise from Uganda and operates around 24 different vendor spaces occupied by local Birmingham artists. All sales support children in Uganda.
4 41st St S. Birmingham AL 35222
Mon. – Sat: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. / Sun: Closed
- Charm: Charm is known for its eclectic style making it the best place to find vintage and modern jewelry, as well as unique handbags and gift items.
2329 2nd Ave N. Birmingham, AL 35203
Mon-Fri: 10 a.m.- 6p.m. / Sat. 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. / Sun: Closed
- Sojourns : Sojourns is a cultural fair trade gift shop with all products are environmentally sustainable.
- Turquoise: Known as the “Boutique on the Bluff” this store is located right across the street from the infamous Tip Top Grill. So stop in after lunch or grab a bite after you shop!
593 Shades Crest Rd. Hoover, AL 35226
Mon – Thur: 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. / Fri – Sat: 11a.m. – 3:30p.m. / Sun: Closed
(205) 823 -9007
- Market House: Market House is a women’s gift, clothing, accessories, and home decor boutique. Their apparel is “Free People inspired” and includes tops, dresses, jumpsuits and more. In addition they carry unique pieces of furniture and home decor.
3780 Riverchase Village, Suite #650. Hoover, AL 35244
Mon.: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. / Tues. – Fri.: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. /
Sat.: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. / Sun.: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.