Read Time 1 Minutes
Are you a record fan? Then join fellow vinyl enthusiasts and crate diggers at Birmingham’s Record Store Crawl on Saturday, May 19.
The Record Store Crawl, presented by Deep Eddy Vodka combines the best of record stores, bar crawls and live music into the ultimate crate digging experience in town. During the event you’ll have the chance to hop from record store to record store enjoying music, food and drinks, plus loads of fun!
Here’s who will be participating in the crawl:
“The Record Store Crawl was great last year,” said Dan Drinkard, owner of Seasick Records. “Everyone had a ton of fun and we were glad to help host. This year, I’m sure it will be even better. There will be stops at Seasick, Renaissance Records and Charlemagne Records along with stops at Saturn and a new bar that I am helping open soon called Mom’s Basement.”
Tickets are $44.95. Here’s what you’ll get when attending the crawl:
- A seat on the Record Store Crawl bus with music performances (TBA) along the way.
- Deep Eddy Vodka, Tortugas Pizza and gaming at Mom’s Basement.
- Giveaways including Kanto test pressings, signed vinyl and more.
- A gift bag full of swag, plus a mystery vinyl LP.
- A limited edition Domino Records tote.
- A Bags Unlimited lubricated vinyl record cleaning cloth.
You’ll also get 15% off at all record stores on the Record Store Crawl, plus an online code for 15% off U-Turn Audio turntables.
You must be 21+ to attend the crawl. A valid I.D. must be provided for proof of age. We know the crawl is cool, but if you’re under 21 and try to sneak in, no refunds will be granted.
To purchase your ticket to the crawl, click here.
Cool people, tons of vinyl, music performance and more? Who’s in?!