Free Cone Day is only a few days away. On Monday, March 20th, enjoy a small, soft-serve vanilla cone in exchange for a donation at participating Dairy Queens (DQ) across Alabama. Here are 5 reasons you need to participate this year.
- Because who doesn’t like free things?
2. And who doesn’t like ice cream for that matter?
3. Soft-serve ice cream is a dream come true
4. It’s a yummy way to give back
5. Your donation will help ill and injured children treated at Children’s of Alabama
If you are looking for another way to give back this month, participating DQs across the nation will also be hosting their fist ever Round Up for the Kids campaign. Throughout the month of March, you can “round up” your DQ purchase to the next dollar to benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
So, enjoy a cone at DQ and help benefit Children’s of Alabama!