Website Jefferson County
- Paid, full-time Apprenticeship with on-the-job
- Registered program with the State of Alabama
Department of Labor
- Potential salary progression and career growth
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave, and paid holidays
- Benefits offered through partnerships with the
Central Alabama Partnership for Training and
Employment (CAPTE) and the Workforce
Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) programs:
- Access to transportation funds
- Childcare resources
- Funds for books, tuition, uniforms
- Funds for certification license fees
- Must possess and provide proof of a valid Driver’s
- Must possess and provide proof of a valid High
School Diploma or GED.
- Must be capable of stooping, crouching or crawling,
climbing, lifting objects weighing more than 50
pounds, performing general labor activities.
- Must be willing to work in various Water
Reclamation Facility/Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Must be willing to be exposed to loud noises.
- Must be willing to work differential shifts,
weekends, holidays, and be on-call.