A TOWN WHERE EVERY DETAIL, FROM VISION TO EXECUTION, MAKES LUXURY SEEM SIMPLE.
From the moment one views the iconic butteries and towering palms lining the center of our beach town, there is an unrivaled sense of escape. Alys Beach is carefully crafted to celebrate the public realm of streets, parks, pedestrian paths, and great civic buildings in a manner reminiscent of the world’s most beloved seaside towns. In recognition of the strong draw of the sea, our streets orient to the beach, guaranteeing views to the Gulf and cooling sea breezes.
Alys Beach is a groundbreaking community located along the Gulf of Mexico on Florida’s panhandle coast, six miles east of Seaside on Scenic Highway 30A. Planned by Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company, Alys Beach is a Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) whose architectural vision has its roots in the style of Bermuda architecture and in the courtyards of Antigua, Guatemala, the colonial capital of Central America.
Alys Beach is in the early stages of town building. Our purpose is to evolve along with your family, maintaining the timeless traditions of sustainability and the highest standards of design and construction. Come join us in creating a special place to live, visit, relax, and play.
The Vice President of Marketing of Alys Beach reports directly to the General Manager of Alys Beach and will be responsible for all aspects of marketing, branding, advertising and customer experience for the Alys Beach Community. This will include: Resort Operations, Custom and Semi-Custom Homebuilding Operations, Master-Planning the overall amenities and homesite development, and directing Sales and Marketing of the property. The Vice President and General Manager will also be responsible for ensuring the vision for Alys Beach is executed to maximize the overall value of this legacy asset. Alys Beach is a Traditional Neighborhood Development located on the Gulf Coast in the Florida Panhandle. The community is roughly twenty percent developed, so there is ample opportunity for growth for the right individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of marketing and messaging for Real Estate Sales, Vacation Rentals, Resort Operations and the Alys Beach Brand
- Manage all aspects of Marketing department and requirements for product promotion Manage and supervise Marketing Liaison, Marketing Coordinator, third-party advertising and promotional staff and their activities
- Design, implement, and facilitate an Annual (or 18-month) Marketing Plan which is results-driven
- Manage and track all PR and advertising campaigns: media, advertising and promotional relationships
- Manage all digital marketing activities: lead generation and branding via online advertising, e-blasts, and social media
- Plan and administer the Marketing Operations Budget
- Communicate with internal team members to ensure marketing needs are fulfilled
- Edit and proof all final marketing / communication materials
- Oversee the deployment of the Alys Beach web site, its continued site design development and maintenance, and search engine optimization
- Manage communications to owners and customers, Coordinating the E Newsletter and seeking more effective ways to communicate
- Administer and manage CRM programs – managing customer database, tracking and qualifying leads for home ownership and guests.
- Coordinate market research efforts and third party database managers for qualified lead generation
- Strategic planning and promotion of the Event Marketing efforts
- Assist with Sales Events in market and out of market
- Coordinate with VP Sales Charitable Contributions and donations for targeted Events in our primary and secondary markets
- Creation of strategic partner development in primary and secondary markets for events and relationship marketing initiatives
- Leverage owner database to establish acquisition events in primary markets
- Coordinate and manage the creation of sales and resort operations marketing collateral and determine needs
- Coordinate new and repositioned existing product launches
- Continue to develop and build on brand awareness and identity
- Collaborate with local TDC and Chamber of Commerce for consistency in our messaging
Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-motivated and customer service driven individual who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic with a results oriented attitude
- Well organized and self-directed
- Results oriented – desire for driving financial success while delivering an aesthetically pleasing product
- Delighting customers and a focus on continuously improving internal and external customer satisfaction
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and approachable manner with the ability to work with all types of people
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to evaluate opportunities with both a short term and long term perspective with the ultimate goal of producing profit while building a community that will be revered for generations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Superb selling and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 plus years in a Marketing Director Position or equivalent position in an Advertising Agency
- Experience building brands and leading teams
- Prior marketing experience in residential real estate development and sales and hospitality industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience and skill in management role
- Ability to lead and collaborate within a business environment
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent organization and detail oriented skills preferred
- Positive attitude and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.