Talent and & Solutions Firm
Vaco is working with one of Birmingham’s fastest growing and most prestigious companies to identify a Manager of Benefits & Compensation. The Manager of Benefits & Compensation will be responsible for the design, execution and administration of our compensation programs as well as for providing the design, implementation, communication and administration of the organization’s compensation, health, wellness and welfare benefits programs.
- Analyze, implement, communicate and administer competitive total rewards programs specifically around compensation & benefits
- Design corporate compensation philosophy, infrastructure, programs, and policies.
- Analyze, design, implement, and report on all compensation, incentive, and benefit plans, programs and policies and procedures.
- Analyze and adhere to government regulations concerning all pay, compliance and union agreements, while establishing competitive plans.
- Research and evaluate market pay levels and trends and participate in appropriate surveys to develop programs and pay to best attract, retain and engage talent and support pay-for-performance strategies and initiatives.
- Perform and manage market analysis including competitive market position.
- Establish benchmarking and market pricing standards and develop salary structures for job families.
- Analyze compensation data, both internal and external, to identify trends and make recommendations.
- Evaluate existing and proposed benefits vendor products and tools for alignment with benefits and wellness strategies and for ROI/cost effectiveness.
- Develop communication and education for compensation and benefits plans.
- Evaluate services that are managed through vendors or internally.
- Develop and monitor adherence to service level agreements with vendors.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ Years Human Resources, Benefits, and Comp Analysis
- Experience with compensation programs, medical plans, 401(K)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- Working knowledge of compensation policies, benefits, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated capability in one or more HRIS systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally, in writing, and confidentially with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated data analysis, interpretation, reporting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects