Website Susan Gordon Pottery LLC
Handcrafted pottery and jewelry studio
Administrative Assistant – Part time
Responsible for a variety of administrative and support functions including but not limited to:
- Data Entry for wholesale and retail orders
- Responding to emails and conversations regarding orders on retail and wholesale levels.
- Tracking inventory and placing orders for shipping and packing materials
- Clerical website management including but not limited to: creating new listings, tracking orders and inventory, coordinating in-house
- photographer for listing photos
- Supporting the Production team workflow and assisting in the packing/shipping of orders.
- Reporting to and communicating directly with Studio Managers
- May also assist Owner and managers in grant writing.
- General Office support including organization, filing, typing up letters, etc.
- Preferred college graduate with strong organization skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to work in a small business/studio/warehouse setting
- Must know Excel, Word, and preferably basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Ability to manage general E-commerce such as communications and modify/create listings for products
- Strong organizational and professional abilities
Seeking a mature, dependable individual with strong professional, organizational, and communication skills. Must have experience/knowledge in managing an e-commerce site (no coding) such as Etsy, Shopify, or Squarespace. Must have a proven work history and professional references. Must be willing to work in a studio warehouse setting. Professional references and resume required.