Website Pack Health
Pack Health is seeking a Software Engineer I to be part of the Software Engineering team supporting Pack Health’s product and services used to better serve our customers, Members, and Health Advisors. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to work with other engineers and subject matter experts to solve real problems for our users. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle, from design and implementation to testing and deployment. This is a critical position for Pack Health, which is a high-growth company building a new model of delivering health care. This is a role for someone who likes to take ownership, enjoys working in a quickly changing environment, has a great eye for detail, and is energized by making people’s lives easier and more productive. If this sounds exciting to you, you may be a good fit for our team.
– Build, maintain and support cloud infrastructure, partner integrations and data pipelines.
– Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement
– Ability to work with minimal supervision
– Work under direction from senior team members to implement high quality software solutions
– Assist product owners in backlog grooming, story breakdown and story estimation
– Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders throughout the organization
– Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
– Trouble shoot and resolve issues in existing software
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience
– Must have a solid understanding of software engineering principles
– Must have 2+ years experience in software development
– Understand infrastructure-as-code and have experience automating environments and infrastructure using scripts and code.
– Hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud providers. AWS certifications desired.
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Must be capable of understanding business needs.
– Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
– Ability to track software issues to successful resolution
– Ability to work in a collaborative fast paced environment
– Ability to learn new development language quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.
To apply for this job please visit careers.questdiagnostics.com.