Website SIMON Markets LLC
Your Investment Platform, Reimagined.
Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’ve doubled in size our first year and doubled the asset classes we serve in our second. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in recent months, and with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re still hiring and are currently on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team. If you have your Series 7 & 63 and would like to obtain your state insurance certification, we want to meet you (via Bluejeans, of course).
At SIMON, our Platform Specialists are responsible for being experts on the SIMON platform and raising awareness of SIMON to our retail financial advisor networks. We are looking for motivated professionals who are coachable and understand this unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in the scaling of a fast-growing start-up venture – experience in structured products is not necessary. Candidates must possess attention to detail, organizational skills, aptitude for technology and financial systems, and an ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the expectations of this role consistently growing and expanding.
• Proactively engage in sales campaigns targeting financial advisors in raising awareness of the SIMON platform, helping advisors manage and build their structured product and annuity business.
• Be an expert of the SIMON platform, showcasing the full functionality of SIMON within structured products and annuities.
• Act as a liaison between end user issues and the SIMON engineering / platform solution team.
• Manage all interactions (calls, emails, webinars, demos) in salesforce.com
• Learn, understand, stay current and have the ability to verbalize the structured product and annuity landscape and how SIMON supports these areas holistically.
• Provide creative ideas in enhancing user experience on SIMON
• 100% customer focus and success
• Assist in other projects as needed such as supporting distributor roll-outs, training sessions and new product lines.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 year of sales experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Series 7, 63 certifications and state insurance license required within the first 3-4 months of employment
• Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Salesforce.com
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart Birmingham, Alabama.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team. Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisers with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible. By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.