Read Time 2 Minutes
Website SIMON Markets
Your Investment Platform, Reimagined.
Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in 2020, and with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re still hiring and are currently on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. We are currently operating remotely, and will transition to a flexible and hybrid model later this year.
As an inside sales specialist within our distribution team, you will be responsible for raising awareness of our platform working as a day-to-day contact for our retail financial advisor networks as well as being an expert on the platform to ensure all users are engaged and receive best-in-class service. Ideal candidates understand this is a unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in the scaling of our fast-growing start-up venture and will possess a high level of attention to detail and organization, ability to learn multiple technology and financial systems, and the willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment understanding the role will consistently evolve and expand.
While securities licenses are not required to apply, we ask that you secure your Series 7 and 63 certifications within your first three months, but we will provide you with all the tools to prepare!
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Proactively engage in sales campaigns targeting financial advisors in raising awareness of the SIMON platform, helping advisors manage and build their structured product and annuity business.
- Be an expert of the SIMON platform, showcasing the full functionality of SIMON within structured products and annuities.
- Act as a liaison between end user issues and the SIMON engineering / platform solution team.
- Manage all interactions (calls, emails, webinars, demos) in salesforce.com
- Learn, understand, stay current and have the ability to verbalize the structured product and annuity landscape and how SIMON supports these areas holistically.
- Provide creative ideas in enhancing user experience on SIMON
- 100% customer focus and success
- Assist in other projects as needed such as supporting distributor roll-outs, training sessions and new product lines.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 year of sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Series 7 and 63 certifications required within the first 3 months of employment
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Salesforce.com
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of Birmingham, AL but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.
To apply for this job please visit simonmarkets.bamboohr.com.