Website Personnel Board of Jefferson County
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess a Professional Engineering License from the state of Alabama or from a state that has reciprocity with Alabama.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering or a closely related engineering field (e.g., Structural, Environmental, etc.).
- Must have work experience assessing civil infrastructure and preparing and providing plans or recommendations for rehabilitation or replacement.
- Must have work experience preparing construction cost estimates.
- Must have work experience presenting engineering infrastructure recommendations/findings to a variety of audiences
- Must have work experience preparing and reading engineering plans.
- Must have work experience managing civil infrastructure projects.
To apply for this position or similar positions please go to our job’s website at www.jobsquest.org
All applications must be completed online. Should you have questions contact our office at 205-279-3500.