Website Danberry At Inverness
- Provides resident care in conformance with established standards and administrative policies.
- Recognizes and reports to LPN any change in a resident’s condition.
- Monitors resident environment to ensure all safety and sanitary regulations and quality standards are met or exceeded.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Provides direct care to residents in the community, primarily for their activities of daily living, assistance with therapeutic activities program, restorative programs, documentation as required by the community.
- One year of experience working as a Resident Assistant including some medical/surgical experience and awareness of the needs of and desire to work with geriatric residents.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret human service periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 20 pounds. Must be able to push a minimum of 200 pounds and be able to push such weight a minimum distance of 200 feet.
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents during an emergency.
- Work area may be subject to noise, distractions, and interruptions.