Glenwood has an opportunity to work in our newly expanded Avondale Children’s Center as a Registered Behavior Technician/RBT serving children ages 2-6 with an autism spectrum disorder. This position’s role is to provide 1:1 early intensive behavioral intervention (EIBI) including naturalistic teaching, incidental teaching, and discrete-trial training to a young child with autism. RBTs will work closely with the Behavior Analyst in ensuring materials and programs are kept up to date with the rapid pace of learning that occurs in an EIBI program. The RBT will also assist in data-based decision making, programming for generality of skills, parent training, behavior assessment, and social skills training.
SHIFT: Monday – Friday 8:00am- 4:00pm
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
▪ Responsible for primary case student’s schedule being followed, treatment plans implemented, and other learning activities conducted.
▪ Responsible for ensuring all required documentation is completed at end of shift.
▪ Incorporates feedback from the Behavior Analyst into performance.
▪ Accurately completes billing daily and maintains curriculum-specific documentation for primary case student.
▪ Regularly communicates with Behavior Analyst to understand all goals and objectives for the program
▪ Note: This is not an exhaustive list of required duties
▪ Minimum of 18 years of age.
▪ High school diploma/equivalent is required.
▪ RBT Certification is required, paid RBT Training provided if needed
▪ 1 year experience working with children with disabilities required
▪ Valid Alabama driver’s license and driving record acceptable to agency’s insurers; clearance through Alabama Department of Human Resources Child Abuse Registry and ABI/FBI registry; the ability to acquire, perform and maintain certification in First Aid and CPR
Glenwood is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants, without regard to consideration of or discrimination against race, religion, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition or characteristics, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification prohibited by applicable local, State, or Federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.