Website Regions Bank
At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career – a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with retail or sales experience that are interested in beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility.
As a Financial Relationship Consultant, you will be responsible for meeting with customers and prospects both in person and on the phone to determine their banking and financial solutions goals and needs, and meet those needs by proactively offering appropriate products, services, and guidance to achieve their financial goals.
– Achieves branch targets and goals by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate guidance and perspective about Regions solutions
– Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists and prior customer conversations
– Educates and advises customers on Regions Consumer and Business products and services, including all loan and deposit types
– Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, including handling customer’s transactional needs. This may include sharing responsibility for greeting customers and processing basic transactions to ensure customers bank when, where, and how they want
– Ownership and resolution of customer issues
– Refers customers to an internal team of experts when complex financial goals and needs are recognized
– Ensures safe and sound banking practices including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
This position is incentive eligible.
Benefits are a valuable part of the rewards of working at Regions.
Expect great benefits: health coverage options including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, paid vacation and sick time and bank holidays, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan + match and much more.
To apply for this job please visit regions.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.