Sell beautiful houses to nice people and develop relationships that last a lifetime! Flexible hours, extensive training, and unwavering support – join the RealtySouth family of agents and grow your financial future.
The success of RealtySouth has always been fundamental and is due to the hard work and dedication of our agents and staff.
Become one of our #ExpertsatHome
A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. In this position, you will offer clients expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations, and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. The Real Estate Agent position is best suited to a candidate who is self-motivated, driven by personal achievement, and able to manage large networks of clients and prospects. The candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
No experience is needed for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, meeting new people, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Although a real estate license is not required to apply for this position, the hired candidate will need to obtain a license. We will walk you through this process and will be a resource for you. To obtain a license, state-authorized training is required for a fee. Once you are licensed you are well on your way to becoming one of our #ExpertsatHome!
In real estate, compensation is directly tied to a Real Estate Agents performance. There is reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more time and work you put into establishing your client base through networking and referrals, the more income you will earn for yourself.
As an Entry Level Real Estate Agent, you will…
- Communicate and interact with clients via phone, in person, email, and on your business social media channels
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses, share your current market knowledge and sharing the exciting news about coming soon listings
- Manage communication between home buyers and sellers so mutual acceptance can be achieved
- Quickly become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales
- Advise and provide information resources to clients on the status of the real estate market
- Network and seek referrals to increase your client roster
- Stay informed on the local real estate market so you can offer sound advice to clients on how to best market and price their home
- Create innovative marketing strategies to make your home listings stand out
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate sales services
- Be available to show homes to clients and attend open houses
- Represent clients’ best interests during purchase and sale negotiations
- Advise clients on marketing and selling their home quickly for a good profit
- Complete relevant training to keep yourself informed and relevant within the current real estate market
As an employer, we will…
- Coach you through the licensing process and provide training and career development opportunities to help you succeed as a new agent and support you along your career path
- Offer a positive work culture of mutual support, encouragement and respect
- Compensate you at a competitive rate
- Share our branding and technology to help you establish credibility and trust in the market
- Continually offer the latest real estate training and career development in all areas of the real estate industry, year-round
Employment: Full Time or Part Time
Job Function: Sales, Management
Industry: Real Estate, Realtor, Marketing & Advertising
The success of RealtySouth has always been fundamental and is due to the hard work and dedication of our agents and staff. Since 1955, RealtySouth agents have worked with generations of families to buy and sell their homes, which has made a huge impact in helping to build communities across Alabama. RealtySouth is Alabama’s largest full-service independent real estate company by coverage area, agents and staff, and transaction volume. We are a full-service brokerage firm reaching statewide with 20 stand-alone offices supporting an ever-growing agent population of more than 850 licensed experts.
RealtySouth is part of the largest full-service real estate brokerage company in the United States.
Since 2015, RealtySouth has honored to be a HomeServices of America® a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate.
As the largest brokerage in America, HomeServices of America® brings with it a national network of more than 40 market leading companies in 30 states and nearly 43,000 real estate professionals. Our network and referral reach are massive, and no doubt plays a huge role in our continued success to service our buyers and sellers.
Our professional culture offers a supportive and engaging work environment where we embrace each person as a member of the RealtySouth family. Our administrative office is located in Birmingham, Alabama, where you will find our active leadership team and departments consisting of accounting, marketing, training, technology and relocation.
The most important element in the success of RealtySouth has been its Real Estate Agents and Staff. RealtySouth provides its Real Estate Agents with the tools they need to succeed. We have an in-house marketing department for our all of agents, offering traditional and custom marketing materials as well as technologies in e-commerce. You have access to all of the free tools (automated email drip campaigns and newsletters, custom website management, listing and buyer presentations, client testimonial collection, Contact Relationship Management CRM, in-house graphic design, etc.) to help you become extremely successful, easily manage your business, and grow your career. Advanced training is not just encouraged but is provided year-round.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
To apply for this job please contact Ashley Bajalia email@example.com (205) 325-1397
To learn more about us please visit www.realtysouth.com