Read Time 2 Minutes
The Radiology Technologist functions under the supervision and guidance of the Supervisor or Provider and participates in the multi-disciplinary process of providing care and treatment to patients. They also provide clinical support and technical assistance to the professional medical and other staff. The individual must be able to manage demanding workload with accuracy. Position requires excellent customer service skills with patients, and their families, other staff, physicians, vendors, and the public.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting providers with patient care, including triage, obtaining pertinent patient medical history, obtaining and recording vital signs, and documenting in an electronic medical record system.
• Performs certain clinical and laboratory testing in accordance with OSHA and CLIA regulations. Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly.
• Performs certain occupational medicine testing (mandatory training is provided) that includes but not limited to drug screens, DOT and non-DOT physicals, BAT, audiograms, spirometry, and respiratory fit testing.
• Assists providers with minor surgical procedures.
• Demonstrates appropriate use of biohazard waste disposal.
• Responsible for sterilization of surgical instruments and auto-clave maintenance.
• Obtains, processes, and tracks patient specimens.
• Organizes, stocks, and completes inventory of all clinic supplies.
• Responsible for referrals along with initiating and following-up on precertification’s and prior authorizations.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Applicable state licensure as a Radiologic Technologist required.
About the organization
TrustCare Health is a Mississippi based, independently owned and operated healthcare organization which operates multiple urgent care clinics and a heart clinic. Our founding values and passions are high quality care and impeccable customer service. It is our goal to reshape the traditional health care model by implementing practices that advance both the quality of care we provide and the delivery of services. Our clinics are staffed with Board Certified local physicians and highly skilled and certified Nurse Practitioners, all with years of clinical experience.
Full-Time – Various Shifts
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.