Read Time 1 Minutes
Performs radiographs to assist providers in diagnosing injuries and disease; attends to patients at the front desk to ensure exceptional customer service; facilitates registration process ensuring accurate insurance and billing information.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Ensures that excellent customer service is a top priority at all times
- Ensures HIPAA compliance; safeguards patient privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Prepares and positions the patient for diagnostic imaging tests
- Follows radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation exposure to patient and staff
- Processes images and reviews for proper identification and quality control
- Registers patients according to established protocols with focus on customer service
- Ensures that patient collections, patient insurance, workers compensation and registration data is accurate and complete
- Answers incoming calls and manages inquiries
- Collects co-pays, previous balances, and payments on accounts
- Ensures the reception area is well maintained, tidy, and clean
- Communication proficiency
- Problem resolution
- Results driven
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task
- ARRT board certified
- Knowledge of medical terminology, procedures, and diagnoses
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications
- Working knowledge of healthcare insurance preferred
- Hourly Non-Exempt
- Hours of Work 8 a.m. 8 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. 5 p.m. Saturday; 1 p.m. 7 p.m. Sunday
- Work Environment This position operates in a clinic environment.
The physical essential functions of this job include (but are not limited to) the following: Frequently exerting 10 to 20 pounds of force to move objects; occasionally exerting up to 100 pounds of force. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for sedentary work.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, activities, and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
TrustCare is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.