Read Time <1 Minutes
Website Children's of Alabama
- The PHP Nurse Reviewer is responsible for performing partial hospitalization admission reviews, concurrent reviews, and observation reviews which are based on pre-established criteria and third party payor contracts.
- The PHP Nurse Reviewer a professional nurse who assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for Patients/families in his/her area.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN required. MSN preferred
- 3 years experience in a hospital setting or related field (i.e. 3rd party payer)
- Utilization review experience preferred.
Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Current AL RN license
- Current BLS certification