Website United Way of Central Alabama
Supports the continuous improvement of Ryan White Part B services by working under the supervision of the Alabama Department of Public Health Clinical Quality team and with Part B service providers, collecting and analyzing data related to the quality and quantity of services provided and the effectiveness of those services in meeting clients’ needs and facilitates implementation of improvement activities.
- Assists with the development of evaluation tools that will produce quantitative and qualitative data and findings to validate compliance with Ryan White directives.
- Reviews client level data for various CQM initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with any and all federal, state and/or local policies and funder regulations.
- Collect and analyze data on quality indicators.
- Assist service providers to develop and implement programs to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of services and to implement improvements.
- Support outcomes of all CQM program activities to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensure CQM program operations, data and reports are accurate.
- Participate in development of service standards, outcome measures and benchmarks for services.
- Facilitate and/or participate in performance improvement teams/committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Formal quality management training/background
- Knowledge of statistics and analysis methods
- Knowledge of medical and social support services
- Ability to work with diverse provider groups
- Knowledge of performance improvement methods
- Teaching ability/experience
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work as a team member
- Knowledge of federal, state and local programs supporting PWH a plus
- Knowledge of the Ryan White Program a plus
Degree in Nursing. Master’s degree or Registered Nurse preferred.
Two years relevant professional work experience including data management, quality coordination, and analytics preferred.
- Valid Alabama driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of automobile insurance commensurate with State law
- Normal office hours with occasional overtime and some travel throughout the state of Alabama