Glenwood Inc. is a progressive multi-site agency that provides a full range of services for children and families with mental health needs. Glenwood has a long history of providing children’s mental health services in Alabama starting in 1974. Glenwood provides treatment and education services in the least restrictive setting, through a continuum of care, with the highest respect for individuals and families served.
Glenwood is seeking a Licensed Psychologist to provide outpatient clinical services including assessment and therapy in our newly updated Birmingham Outpatient office. Come be a part of a great team of professionals including therapists, social workers, and psychologists.
- Completing diagnostic testing for children 2 through 18 years of age including familiarity with developmental, cognitive, behavioral, and social communication assessment measures.
- Providing evidence-based therapy services for children and their families in an outpatient setting.
- Conducting contract school-based evaluations on an as-needed basis.
- Consultation and/or therapy services with local contracted schools and/or Head Start programs.
- All other duties required for the operation of the organization.
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an APA accredited university within the area of Clinical Child, Pediatric, or School Psychology.
- Licensed within the state of Alabama or licensed in another state and eligible/able to obtain an Alabama license before starting employment.
- Experience in Autism/Developmental Disabilities preferred, including training in the administration of the ADOS-2. Willing to provide training to a motivated psychologist.
- Experience assessing and providing evidence-based therapies for children and families preferred. Preference will be given to training in PEERS for Preschoolers, Attachment-Based Family Therapy, TF-CBT and/or AF-CBT, CBT, or other evidence-based treatments appropriate for the individuals and families we serve.
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care)
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Time off
- Mental Health Benefits
- Professional Development (CEU and licensure renewal)
Glenwood is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants, without regard to consideration of or discrimination against race, religion, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition or characteristics, genetic information, marital status, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification prohibited by applicable local, State, or Federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.