Website EBSCO Industries
Location: Birmingham, AL, US, 35242
Onsite or Remote: Hybrid
Company Name: PRADCO Outdoor Brands
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Moultrie Mobile (www.moultriemobile.com) is a rapidly scaling software and cellular camera platform used by hunters, property owners, jobsite managers, and others for real-time remote monitoring. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. Moultrie is first and foremost customer driven – hardware, software, marketing, and customer success teams collaborate to deliver a quality user experience. Moultrie Mobile is a division of PRADCO Outdoor Brands, a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO has been in business since 1894, and we offer the stability and benefits of a firmly established corporation while operating as a growth-focused team with the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
We are guided by the following principles: We put the customer first.; We are curious and seek to learn.; We take ownership.; We are grounded.; We win as a team.; We are builders working with relentless energy, urgency, passion, and drive.; We innovate, experiment, and take risks.
Program Manager-Moultrie Mobile
Moultrie Mobile is adding a new Program Manager to the team. This person will be responsible for the hands-on management of the Moultrie Mobile product development lifecycle. He/She will routinely partner with IT, Software/ Hardware teams, Business Owners, and Key Vendors to ensure new products are released on-time and on budget. Top candidates will have proven expertise in the Planning, Development, Program Execution, Maintenance and Testing of Electronic Products.
- Set and communicate program objectives and priorities
- Interact, integrate, and drive results across cross-functional teams in engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, quality, sales, operations, etc
- Develop, maintain, and communicate the appropriate Program Plan ranging from when we will achieve a high-level objective to specific release dates for development builds
- Ensure critical cross-team efforts are well owned (including owning some yourself)
- Lead cross-functional Program and Manufacturing readiness reviews
- Ensure Product Development Processes are followed generally, and be the cross-disciplinary decision maker when exceptions should be made
- Continuously perform relevant risk and opportunity analyses to stay ahead of the game and address problems before they impact the program
- Provide clear updates at both the working and executive level
- Create and refine processes and templates across Programs, including things like change control, product development process, scheduling, risk tracking, etc
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, MIS or other related degree
- A Minimum of 5 years professional experience as a Project/Product or Program Manager (electronics industry highly preferred)
- A track record of program managing multiple complex electro-mechanical programs
- Experience in shipping high volume hardware products
- Multidisciplinary technical background – be comfortable in EE, ME and SW domains
- Excellent computer skills, especially with communication tools and program management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex, pregnancy status, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment. We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
BirminghamJob Segment: Program Manager, Engineer, Telecom, Telecommunications, Supply Chain Manager, Management, Engineering, Technology, OperationsNearest Major Market:
To apply for this job please visit careers.ebscoind.com.