United Way has a rich history in helping neighborhoods and communities in Central Alabama. It began as a cooperative action to address our city’s human services problems.
Oversees program operations for veterans and military families to include program sites and program activities.
- Ensure compliance with any and all federal, state and/or local policies and funder regulations
- Establish and maintain statewide network of federal, state and local partners
- Maintain coordination and collaboration with essential public and private services available to veterans and military families
- Ensures that quality and appropriate program services are being provided to program participants.
- Complete clinical reviews of records for quality of service reviews.
- Review and approve all temporary financial assistance goals.
- Oversee program operations and outcomes of all program activities to ensure objectives are met
- Ensure program operations, data and reports are accurate
- Provide clinical supervision and training to PV staff
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of federal, state and local veteran and military family programs
Working knowledge of funder regulations, policies and requirement
Proven supervisory experience
Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft and database
Able to work as team member
Masters degree required from an accredited university in social work or counseling with LCSW or LPC licensure.
Minimum five years relevant professional work experience including clinical, supervisory and program management experience.
Valid Alabama driver’s license
Proof of automobile insurance commensurate with State law
Background checks to include but not limited to criminal record, drug screen, and TB test
Normal office environment with occasional overtime and travel throughout the state