Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career — a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Contact Center Priority Banker provides full service banking to affluent clients through appropriate advice, guidance, and education on Regions’ financial products and services.
- Achieves Contact Center targets and goals by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate advice, guidance, and education on Regions’ financial products and services
- Achieves required levels of inbound phone calls from the top 10% of Regions customer base
- Educates and advises customers on products and services, including all loan and deposit types
- Takes ownership of customer issues and works proactively with the customer for resolution
- Refers customers to an internal team of experts when complex financial goals and needs are recognized
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
This position is incentive eligible.
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to https://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org for more information.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year of experience in customer service/sales
If applying for a position that will work from a remote location and not in a Regions facility, the following technical specifications will be required:
- Download speed of at least 30 megabits per second (Mbps). The Internet Service Provider (ISP) should be able to furnish this information
- Upload speed of at least 5 megabits per second (Mbps). The Internet Service Provider (ISP) should be able to furnish this information
- Must test on speedtest.net to confirm download speed or provide documentation from provider
- Satellite internet cannot be used. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi extenders is not permitted when using Regions Equipment. Ethernet cable must be directly connected from the Internet Router to the Meraki device (provided by Regions).
- College Degree
- One (1) year of experience in banking and/or lending
- One (1) year of experience in relationship-based client consultation
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to provide personalized customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Strong communication and customer focus
***The onsite training class is scheduled to start Monday, September 25, 2023.***
Onsite training will be located in Hoover, AL.
Training Work Schedule: Onsite training for 7 weeks is REQUIRED (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm) and remain onsite in office for 90 days with the option to then work remotely if you are in good standing/minimum production standards.
After Training Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday 10:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday rotation- 8:00am-2pm
You will receive an off (Tue, Wed or Thur) day during the week the week of your Saturday rotation
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for benefits-eligible associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Riverchase Operations Center
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit careers.regions.com.