Read Time 2 Minutes
Website EBSCO Industries
EBSCO depends on the long-term success of our businesses and our teams.
EBSCO Industries, Consumer Subscription Services (CSS) division is looking for a new Online Marketing Manager. CSS is a magazine subscription agent business with services that provide streamlined ordering processes and industry-best customer service to specialty markets. Reporting into CSS’ Director of Marketing, this person will own the online marketing space and key driver of revenue.
Responsibilities per channel Include:
- Monitor titles/publisher sales and rankings; recognizing gains made by competitors and adapting to the changing marketplace.
- Recommend titles/publishers for consideration to potentially approach and contract with to grow our catalog.
- Responsible for optimizing product listing pages to give us maximum selling opportunities, ensuring we reach and/or maintain top ranking position for our selling categories.
- Capitalize on promotional opportunities by developing a plan to audit and re-write all product listings, recommending promotional opportunities that fit the publication and publisher, and implementing those promotions (ideation, planning, creative development, scheduling, reporting, and next step recommendations).
- Analytical skills and paid search experience will be beneficial.
- Work collaboratively with the CSS Leadership and operations team to support the implementation and management of fulfillment and quarterly promotions.
- Responsible for front-end content on our various websites, including website SEO, products, promotions, merchandising, and UI/UX improvements.
- Work with Director of Marketing to develop the promotional calendar and touchpoint timelines for our various business lines.
- Execute and manage the paid search campaigns on various platforms based on strategy and goals set by Director of Marketing.
- Work collaboratively with the Associate Email Marketing Manager to execute successful email marketing campaigns for promotions, renewals, and other transactional emails.
- Stay apprised of shifts in digital marketing technologies and opportunities to pilot new approaches.
- Monitor competitor websites.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team and VP of Publishing Partnerships to identify industry groups, professional organizations, etc. as potential partners.
- B.S. in Business, Marketing or related major
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience in online marketing
- 3+ years’ experience leading and managing e-commerce efforts
- 1+ years’ experience in the Amazon e-commerce ecosystem.
- Customer-focused mindset; always looking for smarter and different ways to reach consumers
- Obsesses over world-class digital campaigns and how to adopt those strategies (when appropriate) to your own business
- Constantly analyzes the competition in search of winning opportunities
- Enjoys deep dives into data and extracting key learnings to develop better campaigns
- Excellent written/oral communicator with ability to copywrite when needed
- High confidence, low ego team player with ability to work effectively across department
- An appreciation for magazines and the value they bring to consumers is a plus
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Birmingham
Job Segment: Interactive Marketing, Online Marketing, Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Management