The Nurse Practitioner position requires collaboration with our physicians and other members of the medical team to provide quality healthcare and exceptional customer service to the patients we serve.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Medical management of patient in collaboration with physician to care, evaluate and manage patients through assessment of symptoms, diagnosis, education and execution of treatment plan and follow up
- Develops outcome measures to monitor the quality of care and effectiveness of services
- Consults and collaborates with physicians and other health care professionals to manage complex health problems
- Provides patient and family education and counseling
- Identifying issues and providing guidance to team members for problem solving
- Collaborate with the management team including planning, goal setting, training, metric management, and growth
- Encourages quality patient care by working together with clinical staff in areas such as evaluating current practices, reviewing alternatives, and deliberating with patient care administrators
- Graduate of an accredited education program and be certified and licensed by the appropriate respective national, state, and local governing agencies for a Nurse Practitioner
- Must hold NP license in Alabama
- Must maintain the standards of the professional and ethical practice in the provision of the full scope of state regulations
- Must have and maintain a current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification
- DOT certification
- Five years of Nurse Practitioner experience is preferred.
- Ability to work 3/2 split schedule, every other weekend
About the organization
TrustCare Health is a Mississippi based, independently owned and operated healthcare organization which operates multiple urgent care clinics and a heart clinic. Our founding values and passions are high quality care and impeccable customer service. It is our goal to reshape the traditional health care model by implementing practices that advance both the quality of care we provide and the delivery of services.
Our clinics are staffed with Board Certified local physicians and highly skilled and certified Nurse Practitioners, all with years of clinical experience.
Full-Time and/or Part-Time – Various Shifts
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.