Provide accountability, administrative and supervisory oversight for MOW Case Managers.
Maintain quality and productivity controls and maintain staff/site performance benchmark goals.
- Provide supervision to case managers to ensure that program requirements are met.
- Ensure that client enrollments and re-enrollments are completed in a timely manner, per program guidelines.
- Facilitate weekly supervision meetings.
- Ensure referrals are assigned within program timelines and completed accurately.
- Review and compare supporting documentation and data entries to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Review Temporary Financial Assistance requests for accuracy and supporting documentation of need for purchase orders.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of grant regulations and program policies and provide technical assistance to staff as needed.
- Monitor and ensure achievement of monthly Continuous Quality Improvement goals.
- Resolve client complaints under direction of Supervisor
- Complete intake for program referrals, including in-home assessments
- Manage wait list
- Assist clients with questions/problems/concerns
- Submit care plans for frozen meal clients
- Refer clients to other services as needed
- Annual reassessment of all program participants and completion of re-enrollment form
- Ensure clients are started/stopped by daily/weekly deadlines for route sheet preparation and meal order
- Respond to volunteer or other reports regarding client safety or other concerns
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client information in software program(s)
- Provide safety checks on clients as needed
- Complete and submit required reports to Alabama Department of Senior Services (ADSS)
- Other duties as assigned
Must have good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work effectively with a diverse population of volunteers, consumers and co-workers
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Excellent organizational and computer skills
Functional proficiency with Microsoft operations and ability to integrate case management databases
Proven attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to work as team member
Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field preferred
2-3 years’ case management work experience
Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
Valid Alabama driver’s license
Proof of automobile insurance commensurate with State law
Must meet and maintain eligibility requirements to be insured by UWCA’s insurance
Background checks to include, but not limited to criminal record, drug screen, as well as a TB test
Normal office environment with travel throughout Jefferson County