Website United Way of Central Alabama
Responsible for client Medicare transitions at the social service provider level. Assesses eligibility needs and identifies community resources. Serves as patient advocate and assists in identification and improvement of service delivery. Provides Medicare education for social service providers. Works in tandem with client’s case manager to ensure seamless continuum of care.
- Utilizes RW Monthly BlueRx Report to determine clients aging into Medicare eligibility range.
- Performs outreach to providers on a monthly basis with client attribution lists.
- Ensure compliance with any and all federal, state and/or local policies and funder regulations.
- Have a working relationship with case managers throughout the state.
- Become a subject matter expert in resources available for Medicare-eligible clients.
- Act as a liaison between RWPB providers and available Senior Services.
- Provides Medicare educational opportunities to providers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of medical and social support services
Ability to work with diverse provider groups
Knowledge of quality assurance methods
Patient Care Coordination a plus
Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Able to work as a team member
Knowledge of federal, state, and local programs supporting people living with HIV
Knowledge of the Ryan White Program
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Two years relevant professional work experience including care coordination, senior care, and analytics preferred.
Valid Alabama driver’s license
Proof of automobile insurance commensurate with State law
Normal office hours with occasional overtime and some travel throughout the state of Alabama
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com