Website Children's of Alabama
- Responsible for performing procedures utilizing standard laboratory procedures and instruments to make determinations of body fluids and substances to aid in the diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of disease, and to assist in the research, development or modification of laboratory procedures in coordination with supervisor. Maintains knowledge of theory and methodology for laboratory testing. Assists supervisor in maintaining quality improvement programs. All people are considered customers. Positive interaction is a major key.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, or Biological Science.
- For Biological Science degree applicants, must confirm registry eligibility before applying or have already registered as a Medical Technologist by certification examination.
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Registered as a Medical Technologist with a national board of registry- ASCP or equivalent or registry eligible. Must be obtained within 1 year of employment.
To apply for this job please visit childrensalcareers.org.