Read Time <1 Minutes
Website Children's of Alabama
- The Lactation Consultant will be responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating lactation services appropriate for age and disease of pediatric patients.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a health-related field required.
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical experience with pediatric health care delivery.
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Alabama state licensure to practice a health-related specialty or nursing required. Must be certified as an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) or be eligible to sit for certification exam. Certification must be obtained within 12 months.