Website KC Projects PR
Telling your story, moving you forward.
The Public Relations & Digital Brand Coordinator will play an integral role in developing, designing and managing strategic communication plans for public relations and digital initiatives for assigned accounts. The position requires the ability to craft strategies and design campaigns that help clients maintain and improve their reputation and credibility.
Seeking a candidate with a passion for social media and high level of graphic design experience producing digital content for multiple social media platforms. The position will be responsible for management of multiple social media accounts and platforms as well as monitoring media coverage and using multiple communication channels and media platforms to promote their clients’ image and brand.
Position responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Manage, maintain, design and develop daily strategic content for multiple accounts on multiple platforms
- Support management to integrate goal-oriented public relation campaigns
- Cultivate and maintain client-initiated conversations strategizing best practices based on analysis
- Guide and advise clients on current trends and next steps for social media
- Create relevant, interactive daily content that resonates with clients’ objectives
- On site participation and engagement for client events and community outreach
- Develops and executes public relations initiatives to obtain press coverage for clients
- Management of media distribution database
- Assist with press release distribution and media outreach
- Research up-and-coming digital trends and platforms
- Design content, visuals, cover photos and any other necessary graphics for multiple brands across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Monitor online client presences/perceptions
- Produce monthly growth reports
- Research and identify blogs and channels for relevance/trend identification
- Report “chatter” and other relevant online data
- Proactively seek relationships with key external audiences
- Develop pitches and story developments for clients
- Paid social marketing
- Ability to present content, strategy and analysis
The objective of this role is to provide and design creative insight and offer solutions that support the multiple clients’ business objectives. The right candidate will have a degree in communications, public relations, marketing communications, new media and 2+ years of experience in public relations and/or social media practices. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are necessary, with an emphasis on grammar/spelling excellence; expert knowledge of social media networking channels as well as familiarity with online branding, media and campaign management. Strong expertise in graphic design and inDesign programs required.
Must be experienced with Business use of: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Pinterest, Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress, HootSuite, YouTube, media and blogger outreach, Google analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Cision.
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications, advertising or similar field is required.
- Working with clients to develop and execute social media campaigns in support of brand and marketing initiatives
- Proven track record of creating digital outreach content for multiple businesses or organizations simultaneously
- Strong graphic design skills working with a range of brands and industries
- Strong experience and working knowledge of public relations best practices
- Previous professional management of strategic digital campaigns including content creation for various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, and SEO.
- Working cross functionally with public relations objectives to develop monthly conversation calendars
- Design experience creating images for social media pages
- Passion for exceeding social media goals and objectives
- Proven experience with analytics and measurement of social media platforms
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to generate results
- Performs well under pressure
- Excessive attention to detail
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Team player
- Positive Attitude!
Please send resume to email@example.com.