Website Encompass Health
The Identity and Access Specialist I is a junior level position responsible for supporting the system access requirements of company employees, partners and vendors. This position maintains a heightened level of access and must adhere to established security policies and procedures related to the provisioning and deprovisioning of user access and permissions. This position requires the ability to work in a monitored high production area while also enforcing guidelines and pursuing goals for continual improvement.
License or Certification:
– Valid state driver’s license
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
– Associates Degree or Undergraduate degree preferred but not required.
– 1-3 years of experience
– Executing standard troubleshooting procedures
– Providing support services to end users
– Tracking and reporting defects and issues
– Documenting issues and resolutions
– Knowledge of basic IT infrastructure and application components
Familiar with regulatory compliance:
– Privacy and Security
Identity and Access Specialist I requirements:
This position will have the aptitude and desire to learn the functional knowledge for the following areas:
– Access provisioning, deprovisioning and modification
– User ID, password and applications access provisioning
– Information security
– Application security
– Network security
– Data security
– Access management
– Active directory
– User and group roles
Machines, Equipment Used:
– General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
– Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
– Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
– Ability to communicate effectively in both writing and verbal arenas as well as via email.
– Ability to work independently without supervision.
– Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment
– Handicapped accessibility
– May work under stressful circumstances at times
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
– May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines
– May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts
– Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e. before, during or after a disaster
– May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives
– Regular attendance and reporting on time to work is a requirement of position
– May be required to travel
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242