Website Encompass Health
Encompass Health is seeking an HR Service Delivery Manager to support the implementation of the new HR Service Delivery Model which is necessary to execute on the company’s business strategy and deliver value to the organization. The HR service delivery model will focus on delivering an excellent quality customer experience in a centralized structure to current, future and former employees regarding questions related to HR processes, policies and services.
This position will play a key role in the build-out of a shared services delivery model, bring expertise around Tier 0/Tier 1/Tier 2/Tier 3 support models and lay the groundwork to implement them by building out a standard work structure and consistent service delivery model. Upon implementation of the new HR service delivery model, the HR Service Delivery Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the HR service delivery function by ensuring that there are consistent applications of service level agreements, policies and procedures both in the Centers of Expertise and across the organization. This position will play a key role in bringing together the transactional and administrative HR touch points with an emphasis on operational improvement. The HR Service Delivery Manager is responsible for identifying, implementing, managing and maintaining the content and knowledge articles for input into the shared service technology. This position will also monitor the performance of the service level agreements by developing and monitoring dashboards and reports to identify KPI’s and ensure target levels are met. The HR Service Delivery Manager will ensure that high levels of customer service are met and that questions and concerns are resolved in a timely, professional manner. The HR Service Delivery Manager will consult with HR Business Partners and Centers of Expertise as appropriate to manage difficult/complex situations. This position will partner with the HRIS Director and Center of Expertise to implement the framework for HR service delivery governance including, but not limited to, the process and practices introduced by the organization in determining the roles, authority, responsibilities, decision-making, and ultimately the accountability of all employees and management for the benefit of the company.
Job Code: 101268
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in HR, IT or Business related field.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in an HR shared services environment is required
– Minimum 5 years’ experience and understanding of HR processes & operations
– HR Shared Services Implementation knowledge preferred
– Strong functional knowledge of Help Desk/Customer Service Technology
– Understanding of user experience concepts and use of various approaches to drive efficiency & effectiveness of the HR Service Delivery Model
– Project Management experience
– Experience analyzing, classifying, and documenting business requirements and functional design specifications.
– Experience with workflow analysis, business process analysis, finding improvement areas and use of business modeling tools.
– Experience working with iterative and incremental Software Delivery Methodologies and experience working with Agile or Lean principles.
– Experience in designing test strategies, test plans and accomplishing test execution, including user acceptance test development and execution and test monitoring
– Experience in designing and developing user training and job-aids (both instructor-led and technology-based training) and monitoring to ensure the benefits of the training is realized.
– Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and organizational skills required, the ability to facilitate and lead meetings and solid organizational skills.
– Outstanding communication skills
– The ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
– Ability to collaborate in a matrixed environment with project teams
– Knowledge of formal HR governance framework
– Demonstrated process improvement and problem solving skills
– Broad thinker who understands how effective HR service delivery supports the wider organization
– Supervisory experience required
– Advanced MS Excel Skills.
– Machines, Equipment Used:
– General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
– Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
– Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
– Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
– Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
– Ability to understand and react quickly to changing priorities.
– Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while meeting customer needs in timely manner.
– Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
– Handicapped accessible.
– May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
– Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
– Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
– May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
– May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
– May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 1912551