We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced graphic designer and video specialist! The ideal candidate will bring their experience, creativity and energy to our collaborative marketing team.
This position creates graphic-related work and leads the videography efforts for the company to support the overall marketing strategy which includes the corporate brand as well as the branch offices. Design work may include digital and print advertising, website content, training support, trade show exhibits, direct mail pieces, corporate identity work, flyers and other promotional and presentation materials. Videography work may include internal communication messaging and training, outward facing adletes for social media, promotions, events, website and placement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement new designs and strategies for internal and external marketing materials. This includes digital ads, billboard, all types of collateral such as but not limited to flyers, brochures, posters, direct marketing materials, banners.
- Plan and execute video productions, post-production including editing, special effects or graphics, uploading and placement.
- Create presentation materials to support training, management meetings, and executive presentation as needed.
- Conduct individual and group training sessions as needed.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Associate’s degree in graphic design preferred; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with graphic design
- Minimum 2 years of experience with videography
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite Creative Cloud programs.
- Strong creative and conceptual skills.
- Strong knowledge of print, digital, and video production methods.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.