Fleetio is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Business Systems Administrator to join our Operations team. This person will focus on enabling and empowering the Fleetio team by supporting the many systems and tools we use to push Fleetio forward each day.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
You’ll work side by side with our Business Systems Manager to maintain and improve Fleetio’s internal tech stack and implement creative solutions to keep Fleetio employees doing what they do best.
If you have a love for technology, problem-solving, and providing internal technical support, this might be the perfect role for you. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you read this and are detail-oriented.
Please note, this is not a remote role and is only open to candidates who reside in the Birmingham, AL area.
What you’ll be doing
- Administering Fleetio’s business system tech stack – license management, user provisioning, troubleshooting, and more
- Managing our internal help desk and handling frontline break / fix support for hardware and software-related issues
- Identifying bottlenecks and efficiency issues in our current processes and developing solutions to solve them
- Managing Fleetio HQ’s internal network and workplace experience systems
- Keeping Fleetio employee computers up-to-date with the latest operating system updates and third-party software updates
- Purchasing and provisioning all Fleetio employee computer equipment
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation
- Handling all onboarding and offboarding processes, including training new hires in the various business systems used across the company
What’s in it for you
- Foster relationships across every team in the company while solving interesting problems
- Gain experience in administering business systems that serve the entire company
- Gain experience in supporting a high-growth SaaS company
- Dig deep into business systems issues and develop thoughtful, elegant solutions that scale
- Be a part of an incredible operations team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers
- 3+ years of experience working on internal teams (IT, Business Systems, Operations, etc.) in a technical role
- 1-2+ years administering SaaS applications such as Google Workspace, Slack, Asana, Okta, Zendesk, Zoom and many more
- 1-2+ years administering mobile device management (MDM) systems such as Jamf, Fleetsmith, or Kandji
- Strong working knowledge of Apple systems and software
- Approachable and kind — you’ll answer a handful of technical questions daily
- Customer-service oriented with a focus on providing support with an enabling and empowering mentality
- Possess outstanding communication skills
- Located in Birmingham, AL
Considered a plus if you have…
- Experience with managing internal network infrastructure
- Experience with data warehousing / extract-transfer-load (ETL) processes
- Experience with APIs and integrating internal tools together
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.