At Regions, the Enterprise Operations Collateral Specialist performs all required processing functions necessary to perfect collateral to reduce the risk of loan loss to the bank and/or reviews documentation and decisions collateral release requests.
- Reviews collateral documentation submitted for perfection and determines if it meets recording requirements
- Complies with all government regulations regarding collateral filings
- Reviews all collateral documentation for accuracy and requests exceptions for any errors or issues
- Researches rejected documents to determine corrective action
- Works with loan officers, processors, closing agents, and field personnel to determine what documents are needed to secure the loan
- Utilizes all vendor and government agency websites to track documents to determine if the collateral has been recorded and filed
- Contacts loan officers to assist in release approvals
- Completes detailed narratives of investigation, findings, and results in the release request management system and reviews all requests for completeness and accuracy
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position
- Experience in loan operations
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Analytical and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit careers.regions.com.