RealtySouth is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Content & Marketing Specialist to join our company’s corporate marketing department. The Digital Content & Marketing Specialist is responsible for strategic and creative direction regarding overall company digital presence and planning, development, placement, and reporting of the company’s social media and digital marketing efforts.
- Be RealtySouth’s internal digital strategy/content expert- stay up to date and be able to speak to and advise on the latest consumer digital behaviors, trends, and technologies
- Identify and present marketing strategies and content ideas for social media, blogs, and web content
- Monthly reporting: Collect, analyze, and present data across digital platforms to share performance results and to provide insight for necessary adjustment
- Understand SEO requirements and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) to guide adherence and best practices for utilization
Digital Content: [85%]
- Define company social media and website KPIs in collaboration with Marketing Director
- Ideate, create, develop, and execute social media strategy-image/video/animation content development includes on or off-site asset collection, copywriting, shooting, editing, reviewing, and updating content for company social media channels (Facebook, IG, YouTube, LinkedIn), blogs, and website
- Schedule and maintain monthly company social media calendar with quarterly strategy addendum
- Scheduled social listening- respond to direct consumer engagement and alert appropriate internal staff if action necessary
- Ensure that digital content is compliant with any laws related to data protection and/or copyright infringement
- Develop and maintain brand-consistent copywriting and graphic design in line with company core values and brand guidelines
- Perform periodic local competitor web/social presence analysis and identify gaps and content subject matter opportunities in primary company service areas
- Maintain up to date certifications for platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube (limited if any Pinterest or TikTok)
- Be a subject matter expert and participate in training opportunities with leadership/brokers/agents on best practices in social media and digital marketing
Digital Marketing: [15%]
- Work with Marketing Director and external vendor partner to establish and identify digital media strategy and recommendations that drive results; primarily Google Ads, Paid Search, Paid Social & overall SEM.
- Work with Marketing Director and external vendor partner to make recommendations based on ad performance for optimization, digital media budget or placement shifts as needed
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest opportunities to boost landing page(s) traffic
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, public relations, or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of related corporate or agency experience as Content Creator, Digital Strategist, or Social Media Manager with experience managing paid and organic social media campaigns
- Experience with external social serving and tracking platforms
- Data Management: ability to present quantitative and analytical interpretation of data and insights to guide next steps.
- Project & Time Management: self-sufficient in time blocking, managing multiple projects and input sources efficiently
- Proficient with MS Office programs [Powerpoint; Word; Excel; Outlook], Adobe Creative Suite; Google programs (Google Docs, Gmail, Google Sheets)
- Exhibit exceptional listening skills and the ability to communicate strategy and tactics clearly to audiences with a wide range of technical savvy
- Possess a proactive solution-oriented spirit to assigned responsibilities
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM and CRM strategy
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Ads platform campaigns
- Solid knowledge of and ability to present Google Analytics data (GA4)
- Exceptional creative writing, copywriting and copy-editing skills
*References and portfolio/case studies and/or proof of performance in similar role are requested
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.