Read Time <1 Minutes
Website Children's of Alabama
Main Campus Children’s of Alabama
Full-time – Day shift – as early ass 5 am to as late as 4pm – Mon-Fri and alternating weekends
- Prepares cafeteria counters for each meal; keep clean and orderly during meal. Greets customers cheerfully and respectfully. Prevents run-outs by informing cooks ahead of time those items needed. Delivers and returns food carts to patient floors.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years of experience will be considered in lieu of education requirement.
- One to three years experience in the food service industry, preferred
- Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- Must have a current food handler’s card as required by the Jefferson County Health Department.