Website Pack Health
Success Representative (Bilingual – Spanish, a plus)
Pack Health is a digital
health coaching platform for chronic disease management. We partner members
with their own personal Health Advisor, who provides weekly coaching sessions
and personalized follow-up online and over the phone, according to the member’s
communication preferences. In addition to being a virtual partner in
problem-solving, coaches share videos, activities, and resources to support the
member’s specific health needs. We are a
fast-paced work environment, with ample opportunities for growth. We work hard,
have fun, and love what we do. We value employees who want to make work a great
place for great people, thrive in working as a part of a team, continually
deliver an exceptional experience, and have a drive to improve the wellbeing of
Pack Health is seeking a Member Success Representative (Bilingual
– Spanish, a plus) whose primary responsibility is to engage directly with potential
members and members to answer questions, solve member issues, and provide a
great member experience. Member Success Representatives collaborate with
members, health care providers, Health Advisors, Operations staff, and other
resources to ensure our members have what they need to have a successful
engagement with Pack Health. This is a unique position that requires a
problem-solving nature, empathy for members, attention to detail and an
Work Location: Birmingham, AL office location
– Obtain member information by answering telephone calls; interviewing members; verifying information.
– Determines eligibility by comparing member information to requirements.
– Identify and solve barriers to help an individual member.
– Provide an above and beyond experience assisting members in locating resources, transferring to the appropriate team member, or answering safety questions.
– Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
– Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
– Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
– Informs members by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
– Monitor data reported directly by members.
– Use KPIs to assess work performance.
– Assist in various projects throughout the company.
– Must be proficient in the Spanish language; both speaking and writing skills
– Associate’s degree in a healthcare-related field, Bachelor’s is preferred
– Must work in office; a regular telework schedule will not be considered
– Valid driver’s license.
– Excellent teamwork skills
– The ability to respect people of all backgrounds and act ethically.
– Verbal communication, listening, and phone skills
– Data entry skills
– Customer service and professionalism
– Attention to detail
– High level of emotional intelligence
– Experience with CRM and/or project management software
– Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
To apply for this job please visit careers.questdiagnostics.com.