Website Bama Buzz
Content Producer – Full Time
The Bama Buzz is Alabama’s modern, mobile media and we’re on a mission to create a smarter, happier, healthier, inspired, involved and prosperous state for everyone. We’re growing fast and looking for top, creative media talent to join our team.
We have an immediate opening for a full time Content Producer in Huntsville who can help us make it happen.
Do you love learning about all the latest trends and buzziest happenings in Huntsville, from the newest restaurant opening, coolest local pub, sleekest new development or the hottest tech startup? Are you interested in honing your skills in digital media?
Then, here’s what you need to be the right fit:
- Mad writing skills—you can turn even the most drab topic into engaging copy, exclamation points not allowed.
- You + your camera are BFFs— you’ve spent some time practicing how to frame that perfect shot, you enjoy playing with light settings + your eyes are open for things to snap. You’re comfortable being in front of or behind the camera.
- Bonus points if you’ve ever had a hand in video projects and script writing.
- You likely studied journalism, PR, communications or advertising in college.
- You’re insanely curious and know how to use resources. Digging deep on a topic in order to share succinct findings and take-aways is second nature to you. You love talking with people and asking smart questions to get to the good stuff.
- Social media is your friend—you know your way around Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn + TikTok and have opinions on why some content works and some doesn’t.
- Team player is your middle name—you know in your bones that we’re better together.
- You’re creative and have an undying sense of humor
- You love supporting customers and know that proactive communication solves most problems.
- You’re organized and efficient —yep, you know how to manage your time to get. things. done.
- Communicating professionally in email, over the phone or in a presentation with clients, CEOs or strangers on the street comes naturally to you.
- You welcome feedback and constructive criticism and know that learning from others is how you will perfect your craft.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment – you’re good but you’re also FAST. deadlines don’t scare you—you know how to juggle multiple projects and complete projects on time.
- You’re proactive + love continuous learning—you research best practices for content development for fun. You have opinions about various digital media formats.
- You can get around Huntsville in your own transportation
- The Bama Buzz is an equal opportunity employer.
- Full Time. Huntsville location. Work from home in or near Huntsville.
- The Bama Buzz offers Silver Level employer paid health insurance on day one. SimpleIRA with company contribution. Paid Holidays. Paid Vacation. Paid Birthday off too!
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter telling us why you’re the person for this gig. Please include links to your work. We look forward to hearing from you!