Website Command Alkon
Command Alkon is bringing innovative technologies and systems to the concrete, asphalt and building materials industry globally. Our technology helps our customers improve the efficiency and quality of the foundation of where we live, work and play. What we do best is combine next-gen technologies with over 40 years of industry expertise. We are not a “here today; gone tomorrow” software company, we will be here for a long time and a good foundation for your career…. like concrete.
What you’ll do:
- Perform remote and on-site implementation of our MOBILEsales product.
- Provide project planning (kick-off, scheduling, deliverables, success criteria).
- Perform technical tasks of onboarding new customers and supporting existing customers in the Cloud and Web environments.
- Work with our various application implementation teams (COMMANDseries, Integra, Apex, and FiveCubits) to coordinate integration tasks to ensure smooth go-live.
- Provide consulting and training services to customers to utilize our MOBILEsales to improve their efficiency and achieve their business goals.
- Provide email/phone support services to our subscribers.
- Provide troubleshooting of our MOBILEsales, other Command Alkon software products, and integration points to resolve problems.
- Coordinate modification requests and software defect resolution with product management & product owners.
- Ability to provide on 24/7 support, including off time during weekends and/or holidays.
- Document service cases and case notes, and track resolution path.
- Manage customer expectations in regards to issue resolutions.
- Utilize internal applications (Clarify / Changepoint) to track activities.
- Prioritize and schedule all service related requests and issues from assigned customers.
- Create documentation, training materials and reports as required.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- 1+ year of experience in a customer support role preferred.
- 1+ year of experience in the computer software or construction materials industry preferred.
- Software implementation experience.
- Consulting experience (business process, software, process flow).
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud-based software preferred.
- Citrix and other VPN or remote login tools.
Who you are:
- Strong communication & documentation skills (verbal and written).
- Strong problem-solving & decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external customer teams
- Reliable, dependable, ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of networking principles.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge immediately.