Website Command Alkon
Command Alkon is bringing innovative technologies and systems to the concrete, asphalt and building materials industry globally. Our technology helps our customers improve the efficiency and quality of the foundation of where we live, work and play. What we do best is combine next-gen technologies with over 40 years of industry expertise. We are not a “here today; gone tomorrow” software company, we will be here for a long time and a good foundation for your career…. like concrete.
What You’ll Do
- Prep paper and electronic invoices for processing
- Match and code invoices against purchase orders and validate purchase approval
- Process invoices to enable vendor discounts and avoid late fees
- Ensure all documents are scanned into the document management system
- Process vendor information for wire transfer requests
- Generate payments to vendors
- Administer Concur expense reporting system and load reports into Dynamics GP
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Close and balance AP at the end of each month
- Produce weekly and monthly AP reports
- Set up and maintain AP vendors
- Collect and maintain W9 for all vendors
- Process annual Form 1099/1096
- Assist with accounts payable processing for remote offices
- Prepare deposits and handle banking as needed
- Petty cash maintenance and reconciliation
- Backup shipping/receiving function as needed
What You’ll Bring
- 5 years experience preferred with full responsibility for invoice processing including entry, matching, payment, vendor maintenance, etc.
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to analyze and resolve invoice and vendor issues
- Experience dealing with foreign currencies
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Drivers’ license for occasional banking duties
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, OnBase and Concur experience preferred
Why work for Command Alkon?
Command Alkon, voted one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018, is the global leader for over 40 years in integrated technology solutions for the concrete and heavy building materials industry because of the committed relationship we have with our employees and our customers. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Command Alkon has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in Kansas, Ohio, Illinois, Utah, Malaysia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, India and the Netherlands.
For more information about us and our products, visit http://www.commandalkon.com.