Website Chester's International
Chester’s serves millions of satisfied and loyal customer daily!
Reporting directly to the company CMO, the Marketing Manager will assist with developing and executing a wide range of projects that will ultimately create new programs and introduce new items for the Chester’s brand as well as affiliated brands.
- Lead the team along with CMO with day to day coordination of marketing programs, campaigns and tactics.
- Manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously, through all phases of development, as well as implementation, across all functions and levels.
- Track, measure, and communicate strategic project and team goals to key stakeholders.
- Analyze market and sales data to make program recommendations to the business and customers.
- Drive completion of deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
Ensure materials meet brand standards.
- Develop supporting collateral for sales initiatives, presentations, and opportunities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Supermarket, Convenience Store, and Travel Center industry to ensure Chester’s is staying relevant in these channels.
- Work closely with Sales and Creative team to develop B2B advertising and sales materials to attract operators to Chester’s. Ensure marketing elements accurately convey the Chester’s program and are appropriate for the target audience.
- Work with Creative team for B2C efforts such printed and digital point of purchase, local store marketing, menu development, and packaging. Understand the Store-in-Store food service environment, and ensure materials are best suited for Convenience Stores and Travel Centers.
Manage email communication via an email service provider to C-Store stakeholders including ADs, Wholesalers, and Retailers. This includes internal and external communications, including communication between Area Developers and Corporate Office.
- Coordinate, plan and participate in marketing related meetings (may include scheduling and arranging meeting venues)
- Assist in creating digital content to be used externally.
- BA or BS degree in Management, Business preferred.
- 4+ years of previous experience. Food industry experience is a plus.
- Advertising Agency experience is a plus.
- Proven track record in project management, ability to develop project scope and timeline documents with ease.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team.
- Must have very strong multi-project management and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to demonstrate aptitude for making data-driven decisions.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, detail-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to step in and ‘do whatever it takes’ is a must.
- Self-starter and independent worker that can meet job expectations without constant oversight. Knows when to ask questions to gain clarity and knowledge.
- Exhibits a data-driven decision-making process.
- Tech savvy; advanced skills in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with CRM Software and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Travel may be required.