Website Personnel Board of Jefferson County
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- Possession of a current Registered Nursing (RN) license by the Alabama Board of Nursing.
- Experience assisting providers (e.g., physicians, nurse practitioners) with
- Experience using Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to document patient information.
- Experience triaging patients (e.g., taking vitals, chief complaints, and obtaining medication list, prioritizing patient care).
- Experience obtaining labs (e.g., drawing blood, wound cultures).
- Experience acting as a lead nurse for LPNs, PCTs, and/or medical clerks (e.g., assigning and reviewing the work).
- Experience obtaining Electrical Cardiograms (EKG).
To apply for this position or similar positions please go to our job’s website at www.jobsquest.org
All applications must be completed online. Should you have questions contact our office at 205-279-3500.