Website CENTERS LLC @ University of Alabama at Birmingham
CENTERS is a management company that specializes in campus recreation. We partner with universities to manage their departments, facilities, finances, and deliver exceptional customer service. Since 1998, CENTERS remains the first and only mission centric organization committed to student development and departmental excellence on behalf of its clients. CENTERS is currently operating university campus recreation centers at ten site locations within the United States.
– Monitor and reconcile all department income and expense budgets
– Secure, process, reconcile and ensure all revenue is completed in compliance with CENTERS and UAB policies and procedures
– Process and organize all procurement through proper channels (through the UAB system and through the CENTERS corporate office) and maintain proper documentation (W9, PO, invoices, etc.)
– Periodically review all department financial procedures and provide recommendations as necessary
– Reconcile American Express expenses and assist staff in updating OpDash system through CENTERS
– Manage the University P-Card use and processing
– Coordinate part-time student hiring by assisting staff with managing the New Hire Trello board, and processing necessary documents within the university’s system
– Coordinate part-time student terminations by assisting staff with managing the Termination Trello board and processing necessary documents within the university’s system
– Completing other ACT documents as necessary for other UAB departments
– Organize, process, and reconcile monthly invoices from CENTERS and UAB
– Manage day-to-day aspects of the office, including the copier contract, office supply ordering, etc.
– Hold as needed budget meetings with professional staff to review revenue and expense lines
– Support departmental staff in research for, preparation of, etc. of financial related reports
– Collaborate with other UAB departments to facilitate efficient payroll procedures, transfer of information to process reconciliation of funds, etc.
– Work with CENTERS accounting department to ensure proper reconciliation of all financial information and financial reporting to UAB
– Aid with University audits as needed
– Other duties assigned
*Please visit CentersUSA for full job description. Pay range is $15-$19.31/hr
*Centers is an equal opportunity employer