Read Time <1 Minutes
Website Children's of Alabama
- Responsible for procedure preparation, hemodynamic monitoring, procedure logs, and assists with content of procedures. Also assists with equipment and supply management in the pediatric catheterization laboratory.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in procedural/sterile setting required.
- Pediatric Experience and two years of hospital experience preferred.
- At least one year of electrophysiology experience preferred.
Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- BCLS required. CVT preferred.