Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career — a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions’ Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Business Transformation Risk Partner leads and coordinates risk management activities related to individual large-scale transformation efforts. This will include close partnership with associates across the enterprise to enable cross-functional alignment and engagement to provide appropriate risk mitigation to the organization, which may include management of working groups or integrated teams.
- Leads and coordinates key first line risk subject matter experts across segments and channels for one or more transformation programs and workstream level activities to provide guidance, advice and risk oversight
- Organizes cross-functional risk team(s) to ensure adherence to established risk management practices and programs for one or more transformation programs, including updates to policies/procedures and risk and control impacts
- Partners across transformation programs and horizontal enablers to identify common risks and mitigation strategies
- Effectively communicates, influences and collaborates with business leaders at all levels to foster relationships and gain consensus from a broad audience to accomplish risk management objectives
- Assists in development of and adherence to Business Transformation Risk management processes and routines to identify, measure, mitigate, monitor and report risk
- Produces program-level risk documentation and reporting, which may include senior leadership and committees
- Serves as primary point of contact for second line risk management partners to coordinate risk related activities for one or more transformation programs
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
This position is incentive eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- Ten (10) years of experience in banking/financial services, risk management, audit, strategy and governance, or related field
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to desired outcomes
Skills and Competencies
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating a matrixed organization with guidance and oversight
- Strong risk and control acumen and knowledge of risk management programs and frameworks
- Strong communication, documentation, presentation and organizational skills
- Highly collaborative and solution-oriented with ability to influence others to reach consensus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and associates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management and/or collaboration tools
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit careers.regions.com.